Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Logging in again & module 3

It has been a week since I last blogged and it feels like an age. I can see that people could get quite attached to their own blog - it really is a little piece of you and you care for it!
It was so good to get the first assignment in and that's what has kept me away. I am now trying to catch up on the modules - I have felt behind all through this course. SP4 is not a good time to study! The kids went back to school today and I haven't started work yet, so hopefully these few days will allow me to catch up.
Have spent the day and evening working through module 3, writing html. Got off to a slow start by not being able to find my Notepad file easily. (It wasn't till the tutorial mentioned that Notepad was a text editor that I realised that was what I should be using.) I then saved it as something else and got all confused about versions. Decided to just start the whole thing over and finally got under way. As usual, it's all new, but am enjoying it and feeling a sense of achievement. The html tutorial is well written and relatively straightforward. I've noticed my attitude to things has changed - I'm not quite so scared of trying to find my own answers now. Should be able to finish the html part of module 3 tomorrow - it's a very big module. Am way behind...

No comments: