Monday, January 22, 2007

The week so far

Not much to report, except of course hard at work on my assignment, which as usual, I have left rather late. Despite the pressure, am really enjoying exploring new sites, software and online resouces like articles. There is some amazing stuff out there. Have decided to use a range of resources for the annobib, not just things like 'How To...' tutorials. Will have to add my learning links to my page and get some screen shots on too.
Have decided to stay away from the discussion board for a couple of days. I've been spending a lot of time on it, mainly just reading (which can be fruitful) or sometimes posting comments/questions. But it does keep me away from the assignment and finishing off the modules which I am yet to do.
Confidence has definitely grown and curiosity definitely sparked through this course.
:-)

No comments: