Saturday, January 20, 2007

Something new...

Finally!!! I've been able to upload a picture to my blog. Has taken a long time to be able to do this - I know it's meant to be easy, but just couldn't get it to work when I went through the Template, Add Page Element, Add Picture path. Finally asked Blogger for help and found if I just use the pic icon in the top bar it was easy to use. I also posted a question on the db which two people were kind enough to answer for me, even though I still couldn't get it to work. I can see I'll enjoy this feature, though important not to overdo it I think.
Next challenge, uploading some screen shots. Have also just learnt what Labels are and how they work. There is so much to learn, and am finding Blogger pretty good for someone not technical like me.

No comments: