Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Module 2 cont. - newsgroup post

pengee

1 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2007 : 22:51:07 Show Profile Email Poster Edit Reply Reply with Quote Delete Reply
Hello everyone. I thought I'd introduce myself too. My name is Penelope and I live in Sydney ("Seedney" to my NZ relatives). I live with my husband and son who is 9 and daughter who is 6 on Australia Day. She is nursing a broken arm at the moment - not much fun for the rest of the holidays. I am about to embark on a new career as a primary school teacher and am wondering what impact this will have on family life - don't think my partner realises how busy I will be, but he was great at supporting me through my studies and with the added bonus of a new income, he should be keen to help! There is a great sense of community on this site.
Cheers P.

No comments: