Saturday, February 24, 2007

Signing off

My Internet studies course NET11 at Curtin has now ended, so this is my last post. I have so enjoying being able to record my journey through NET11. It has really been an adventure for me and I leave it feeling much more confident about the internet and my ability to learn new skills. All the people I got to 'meet' through the course have been so helpful and shared their knowledge. Our tutor Cynth deserves all the praise and warmth we have heaped upon her. She has been encouraging and helpful every step of the way.

It is now past the time I should have submitted this learning log blog, but I will actually miss having it to step into. Who knows, I may even start another one some time just for myself. It's a whole new world out there!

Cheers,
Penny.

No comments: