Sunday, February 11, 2007

Presentations Page on WebCT

After much angst I have finally managed to create a web page for upload to the Presentations area of WebCT. Am very chuffed as this has been on my mind for some time. Went back over all the posts discussing it, and also used my new-found HTML skills to create a very basic page but it links successfully to assignment 1, and to this blog. Have got a space to link assignment 2, when it's done. Also tried to link my volcano web page, which is there, but it's not showing the spouting volcano pic on the first page, nor is it linking to all the other pages. Too late to figure this out tonight. I also will link my Test page.

The other delight tonight was uploading some screen shots, though still need to improve on where they go on the page. Two dragons slayed tonight!

1 comment:

AquaMerino said...

Hi Penny - just passing by. Nice blog!
Kathleen (NET11)