Sunday, December 17, 2006

Musing on module 2 (email part)

Approached this module with a bit more confidence because I'm a happy emailer. However, was amazed at what I learnt - as with many technological things, I see I have only used about 10% of the capabilities of Outlook Express. I enjoying looking into some of the nooks and crannies I have never had reason to go into before. Still haven't managed to get the signature thing working yet, despite two attempts, but I'm sure I will get it. Enjoyed asking "data entry" emails to be permanently deleted. Learnt a bit more about attachments - yes, if I can't open something first time I very rarely bother to try again, unless it's work related.
Saw some cross-overs with our unit discussion board, such as the time delay aspect. Sometimes I read that people think they are replying directly to someone's post, but by the time they have posted it, several other posts have appeared and the original is an historic piece.
Yes, it's all about connecting. Good to read we humans really are still in control ;+)

No comments: