Monday, December 11, 2006

My first post

This is the start of my learning log and also my second experience at creating a log (the previous one was for an assignment also). Am feeling rather behind all my Net11 stuff as haven't looked at it for a week and with Christmas and a trip to NZ coming up not sure how I will keep up over the next month. Keeping up with the discussion board is a bit of a struggle, but guess taking a week off hasn't helped. Anyway, pleased to have started my learning log and now I just need to work out how to add in the links to the blogs of my classmates. And, of course, get started on Module 1! Quite looking forward to this unit, but can see that the time of year is not great to be studying. Have just noticed the "post date and time" says 12/11/06, 2.39am so I suppose that must be American date and time?

No comments: